"Come on!" is Katron's catchphrase and running gag in The Misadventures of Onipex and Pals. It is, and will be the only thing ever be said by the Matoran, regardless of its context. The phrase is really just stock audio.
- "Replacement": After being kicked off Myto's Kohlii team. (Debut)
- "Bully": Urging Jevik to hurry up, upon igniting Onipex and later as nonsensical advice to Krone.
- "Christmas II": After Onipex told Myto he didn't have any money to donate to the Salvation Army.
- "Room Mate": Various occasions.
- "Why no-one attends Katron's parties": Upon Jevik insults his punch.
- "The Camera Pt 4": Firstly, after nearly being hit by Garen and Zeb's MVT:ATV, and then by having the weaponry aimed at him.
- "Krone & Snow": Shouted down the hole through which Krone fell.
- "Don't Do Drugs Kids.": Various. (Non-canon)
- "Don't Do Drugs Kids 2": Various. (Non-canon)
- "Onipex's Voice Actor": After various birds flew at him, disturbed from Onipex loud yell (Non-canon)
- "Duel": After Myto forgot his birthday plans.
- "Jevik?": When he's told he's fired.
- "A Very Katron Christmas" : Various
- "Jevik? Pt 3" : Various
- "The Package" is Katron's only appearances without the gag. However, the quote was actually planned to be in there, but later made it to the deleted scenes.