Not much is known about Moa and his career, besides the fact that he was a previous holder of the Crystal Cup. Aside from Aliki, it is known he had competed with a legendary hoverboarder known as Fahu.
In more recent times, Moa was approached at his home by Onipex. Perceiving the Matoran as a fan, Moa overwhelmed Onipex with anecdotes. Several hours Onipex uninterrupted, claiming he had but one question. Upon stating he was representing Aliki, Moa forced him to leave.
Moa's Anecdotes Edit
- Competing with the legendary, Fahu.
- Winning his 58th tournament, receiving the key to the city, and receiving his own parade.
- Fighting an ash-bear with an ice-cream scoop
- The death of a female, judging by his tone, at the hands of someone else.
It is unknown if these events are entirely true, or if Moa is simply exaggerating or fabricating them.
|Appearances for Moa|
- He was once rivals with Aliki.
- His character was first created by his voice actor, Jampot Animations.
- Moa shares his name with a flying Rahi. This is rather apt considering his profession.